If you are in need of housing assistance but can’t find what you need on our website, we encourage you to try the following resources below depending on your needs.
- The Housing Link
- If you are currently homeless or facing a crisis that can result in the loss of your home, The Housing Link can connect you with experienced staff members that can listen to your situation and advise you on what your next step should be. With their wide network of connections with nearly every major organization in the Bucks County area, they will be able to offer you the best help.
- Bucks County Resource Directory
- The Bucks County Resource Directory, sometimes referred to as the “pink pages” is a seasonally updated list of services designed to assist children, youth, families, and others struggling with a variety of issues here in our county. If you are looking for a specific organization or a brief summary of the types of groups in Bucks County and a list of them, this is where you will find it.
- Foreclosure Loan Scam Prevention
- Identifies the key indicators and signs that could denote a fraudulent company. Although some companies may seem trustworthy and reputable off the start, they can often lead you into dangerous traps and financial loopholes. This nonprofit can help you make sure you aren’t led astray by scammers.
- Homeowners’ Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (HEMAP)
- Outlines the details of HEMAP/Act 91, a state program meant to help Pennsylvanians who are suddenly thrust into a situation where they are unable to pay their mortgage through no fault of their own. This link will help you navigate this process and see if you are eligible to apply.