The best way to support our pantries currently is with gift cards to local grocery stores or monetary donations. We are currently accepting food donations during the times listed on the Locations and Hours page.
Bucks County Housing Group is a proud partner of Philabundance’s Healthy Pantry Initiative. If you are making a food donation, please press the button below to see what healthy food options we are encouraging.
While our agency cannot store large items, we welcome donations of the following items below in support of our shelter and pantry clients.
- Cleaning Supplies: all purpose spray cleaners, floor cleaners, sanitizing wipes, mops, buckets, brooms, dustpans, or sponges
- Laundry Supplies: dryer sheets or laundry detergent
- Household Supplies: dish detergent, bottled hand soap, paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, or garbage bags
- Personal Care Items: feminine products or personal hygiene products and kits
- Baby Supplies: diapers, baby wipes, baby wash, or shampoo/lotion
- Gift Cards: gas, grocery, Uber, Walmart, Target, or Visa
- Other Household Items: light bulbs, batteries, or flashlights